[DeTomaso] veteran's discounts

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 14:39:43 EST 2015

On Thursday, November 26, 2015, Himes, Terry (397C) (397C) <terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

Wait... Whaaat. HD gives Veteran's discounts? How do you do that?

>>>Home Depot, Lowes, IHOP, michael's craft stores, and many many many more places give military/veterans 10% discount. I think El Torito restaurants give a whopping 50%.

I ask everywhere I go. Why not?

You just have to be able to prove veteran status. Either a military ID or perhaps a VA ID card is all it takes.

Mike (and almost all airport restaurants and stores give an airline discount too--I'm all about the discount!)