[DeTomaso] Magnaflow Exhaust for Pantera

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 00:09:25 EST 2015

Uhhh, not trying to rain on anyone’s parade, but………..

Some of you, like me, have seen what happens to plastic tail light lenses when exhaust tips are angled up and are a bit short.

They start to melt like that Wicked Witch of the West.

From what I see in the Foose photo, I highly suspect the placement of those exhaust tips …might… not be optimal to retaining nice paint,
and/or lenses, especially if you have removed the rear bumper(s)

My 2¢

Larry - who volunteers to be guinea pig #1?  ;-)