[DeTomaso] Magnaflow Exhaust for Pantera

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Nov 25 19:59:53 EST 2015

Anyone interested?

Got this from MagnaFlow Exhaust Systems on Facebook.

Matt Rodrez Rodriguez <https://www.facebook.com/mattrodrez.rodriguez>Nov 20th, 5:47am <>
Good morning, I work with Magnaflow and during SEMA 2015, at the unveiling of the Chip Foose Pantera, we received quite a bit of interest in the car's exhaust system from Pantera owners at the event. We're wondering if it might be possible for Magnaflow to create a post on your page and forum to gauge interest and possibly create a group buy for your fans/forum members. Please let me know if this is something you think they might be interested in. Thank you for your time. -Matt Rodriguez, Schiefer Media Agency

 <https://www.facebook.com/mattrodrez.rodriguez>
Matt Rodrez Rodriguez <https://www.facebook.com/mattrodrez.rodriguez>Nov 21st, 6:09am <>
.

 <https://www.facebook.com/PanteraOwnersClubOfAmerica/>
Pantera Owners Club of America <https://www.facebook.com/PanteraOwnersClubOfAmerica/>Nov 26th, 1:57pm <>
Sure, email me at edducati at mac.com and I can post for you on all of our Pantera pages, plus I can place your ad into our quarterly magazine called Profiles. Please let me know asap as our cutoff date is Dec. 6th. Thanks, Ed POCA Publicity and Advertising Chairman
-------------- next part --------------
   Anyone interested?

   Got this from MagnaFlow Exhaust Systems on Facebook.

   [1]Matt Rodrez Rodriguez
   Nov 20th, 5:47am
   Good morning, I work with Magnaflow and during SEMA 2015, at the
   unveiling of the Chip Foose Pantera, we received quite a bit of
   interest in the car's exhaust system from Pantera owners at the event.
   We're wondering if it might be possible for Magnaflow to create a post
   on your page and forum to gauge interest and possibly create a group
   buy for your fans/forum members. Please let me know if this is
   something you think they might be interested in. Thank you for your
   time. -Matt Rodriguez, Schiefer Media Agency
   [_]
   [2][cid:0E973E8D-CA70-4809-B84D-D9F5558436EC at Orcon]
   [3]Matt Rodrez Rodriguez
   Nov 21st, 6:09am
   .
   [_]
   [4][cid:A2131BA2-0126-4AFD-B9A2-B7E4D7207BBA at Orcon]
   [5]Pantera Owners Club of America
   Nov 26th, 1:57pm
   Sure, email me at [6]edducati at mac.com and I can post for you on all of
   our Pantera pages, plus I can place your ad into our quarterly magazine
   called Profiles. Please let me know asap as our cutoff date is Dec.
   6th. Thanks, Ed POCA Publicity and Advertising Chairman

References

   1. https://www.facebook.com/mattrodrez.rodriguez
   2. https://www.facebook.com/mattrodrez.rodriguez
   3. https://www.facebook.com/mattrodrez.rodriguez