[DeTomaso] NPC..Car Transport Recommendation

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 10:12:38 EST 2015

I know this subject came up recently but I didn't put anything into memory because I never thought I'd have need of the information.

Well, out of the blue I bought a Superformance Cobra over the weekend that is located in SC.  Need to have it shipped to Iowa.

Any recommendations on what to avoid and what to select?

Thanks,

Tom
5186