[DeTomaso] Longchamp/Lincoln wiring help needed

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Mon Nov 23 03:11:53 EST 2015

All you Ford fans out there, can you help?

I need to know the coloring of the wires for my Longchamp wiper contact,
which is part of the flasher stalk on the steering column. IIRC the
Longchamp (and Deauville) steering column is Lincoln MkIII. The stalk has a
slider with Off-Delay-Low-High. I also have a Bosch delay thingy, and I
believe that's been wired incorrectly from the start.

So does anybody know where I can find a Lincoln wiring diagram? I tried
Google, no luck, so now I try POCA! J

Mvh/Regards

Mikael