[DeTomaso] Fwd: What Headers match new Edelbrock 2V Performer RPM Heads ... ?

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:14:03 EST 2015

> I see no reason for using 2V headers

The 2V headers from Pantera Parts Connection have a smaller primary 1.75"
diameter which better matches the 1.6" diameter of the Edelbrock 2V heads.
4V headers with 2" primaries that have to collect into a 2 1/4" collector
don't make a lot of sense on 351C-2V heads from a performance standpoint.

Dan Jones