[DeTomaso] Steering wheel values?

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 20:17:23 EST 2015

A Capri?
WTH
Momo Prototipo all the way...
 LSJ

central wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw
washington, dc 20004
centralwines.com

facebook.com/CentralLiquors

202-737-2800

      From: Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
 To: Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net>
Cc: detomaso at poca.com
 Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 7:40 PM
 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Steering wheel values?

  Having recently sold a bunch of nos parts, of all the people I talked
  to, literally over 150, not a single request for original (Capri)
  steering wheel. The center pad is prone to basically falling apart,
  early plastic formula I guess, it dries out, warps and falls apart.
  Now if you had an early 2 spoke wheel with the Ghia logo, you could
  almost name a stupid price and get it.
  Personally, they are four spaces to the left of ugly to me and cheapen
  the look of the interior of the car.
  Now having said that, if I had a bone stock, concours worthy car, I'd
  want it and would pray nightly to find a NOS pad section.

  Michael Shortt