[DeTomaso] Steering wheel values?

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:40:57 EST 2015

Having recently sold a bunch of nos parts, of all the people I talked to,
literally over 150, not a single request for original (Capri) steering
wheel. The center pad is prone to basically falling apart, early plastic
formula I guess, it dries out, warps and falls apart.
Now if you had an early 2 spoke wheel with the Ghia logo, you could almost
name a stupid price and get it.
Personally, they are four spaces to the left of ugly to me and cheapen the
look of the interior of the car.
Now having said that, if I had a bone stock, concours worthy car, I'd want
it and would pray nightly to find a NOS pad section.

Michael Shortt