[DeTomaso] Is there a grommet for antenna?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Nov 20 13:13:10 EST 2015

I am at a point to decide If I want to remove the power antenna and fill
it's fender hole on my '71.  The antenna is slightly offset in the hole and
it has an uneven gap to one side. The antenna does have a top, it just does
not fill the hole. It would not take much to center it if I keep it. Was
there a grommet or trim piece on the fender  was the hole just a hole?  It
kind of looks like I may be missing a finishing piece.