[DeTomaso] NPC: 2016 Ford Parts?

John Zeedick Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com
Fri Nov 20 09:31:33 EST 2015

All:

My Parents just picked up a 2016 Ford Escape SE 4wd.

They would like to add some Ford aftermarket accessories and have handed
me the task of finding them.

Do we have any Pantera family that might be able to help me get the items
that I need for their Sport Ute at a cheaper price. (255.00 for a rear
spoiler? Really? It's just two pieces of plastic.)

Any help would be great I can forward the list of Ford Items they need.

Yes my parents are in their 80's and my dad is still "hot Rodding" his
cars. He thinks it's cool he has a turbocharged car.

Thanks

John"The more projects the better"Z