[DeTomaso] Engine dolly build plans???

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Wed Nov 18 14:15:29 EST 2015

Larry

I have one I really like. I got it from here.
I thought the price made it well worth not having to hassle with getting metal and stuff and taking time.

stumpysfabworks.weebly.com/ford-cradles-prices.html

He has an option for casters, too.
I've used it with complete engine and ZF with no problem.

FWIW
Kirby

Sent from my iPhone 6+