[DeTomaso] Tire size needed 285/40r15

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:59:40 EST 2015

Now that I look at it, the tires are listed In stock and with a price of
€399.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 7:20 AM, Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Gotti has been at Le mans Classic the last few years with the tire size
> you are looking for.
> www.gotti.fr
>
> They wanted €350/tire a few years ago and this tire is still listed on
> their website

-------------- next part --------------
   Now that I look at it, the tires are listed In stock and with a price
   of aNOT399.

   On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 7:20 AM, Charles McCall
     Gotti has been at Le mans Classic the last few years with the tire
     size you are looking for.
     [2]www.gotti.fr
     They wanted aNOT350/tire a few years ago and this tire is still
     listed on their website
   I am sure this discussion has been in the last few months but I cannot
   find the messages in my history file.
   I have a front tire splitting in the tread on my 71 GT-5 replica. It is
   a 285/40 ZR15 Yokohama AVA AV1-40.A  I understand this particular Yoko
   is
   out of production for some time, but I need to replace it or get 2 new
   matching Front tires.
   If memory serves they are available in Europe.A  I don't remember