[DeTomaso] Hear about my latest adventure?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 21:36:38 EST 2015

Hi, Larry,

The good news:  the sheet metal deformed and absorbed the impact, decreasing the rate of deceleration of the passengers, thus minimizing their injuries

The bad news:  the sheet metal deformed, making for a larger repair bill.

Sounds like a good trade-off to me

Sounds like you've found a good shop

I assume you have an agreed value policy

Jim