[DeTomaso] POCA 45th Anniversary Shirt Sale Ends Tomorrow

POCA Store pocastore at outlook.com
Sat Nov 14 13:40:38 EST 2015

45th Anniversary Shirt and DeTomaso Logo Designs There is only 1 day leftThe Sales Event is ending on November 15th3 Ways to pay: Credit Card, Paypal and Personal Check              The Choices:                                                  Men & Women’s Short Sleeve Tees  $18.95                                                Men’s Long Sleeve Tees:  $21.95                                                Women’s Long Sleeve Tees: $21.95                                                Women’s V-Neck Tees: $19.85                                                Crew Neck Sweatshirts $25.95                                                 Hooded Sweatshirts: $29.95 Shipping will be at a flat rate of $8.95/order unless you live outside of the United States. International members contact me and I will take your order, give you a shipping price, and place your order. These items will only be offered during this sales event and in the colors shown (there are some shades of blue and yellow you can choose from). Order them now, after November 15th, they will no longer be available online.  Go to the Sales Event online to order or call/email me directlyIf  you would like an alternate way to pay, or don't want to order online, contact me and I can take your credit card, send you a Paypal invoice or accept your Check (U.S. members only) If you have already ordered, thank you! If you have any other questions callJosette Dorazio(626) 390-4411 or email pocastore at outlook.com