[DeTomaso] Panteras on Woodward in Yahoo article

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 20:23:52 EST 2015

Ian,

Good to hear...

I'll add this photo to the registry entry for your car.
I see there is another photo from that same day
(all the cars are in the same color order)
already present with your car entry.

If you know the VINs of any other cars in the row
(OK or even owner names)
I'll try to add the photo to their entry too!

Chuck

That photo was taken years ago, probably 2005 or so, it was in front of a
furniture store that no longer exists. Now it's a Fiat dealership.  My Car
is the yellow one next to the silver one!

Ian