[DeTomaso] Fw: Ignition switch #2

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Thu Nov 12 20:08:39 EST 2015

Bought an ignition switch in good condition with keys for a '72 Capri from a
salvage yard in Hastings, Nebraska 10 years ago for $20. Also bought a turn
signal switch for $15 but, although the switch appears to be identical, the
connector is quite different and would not work. Or at least I didn't want
to try and make it work. Had two already.

All ancient history but I'll bet there are switches out there in salvage
yards that no has ever inquired about.

Jim Gray