[DeTomaso] Ignition switch

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:59:44 EST 2015

As it is only occurring at certain pints in the switch rotation I would suggest to remove the electrical portion on the back (2 screws) which will allow you to determine if it is the switch or not. Often the spring/ball indent in the electrical portion gets gummed up over the years, I was able to carefully pry mine apart clean and re-grease all the contacts and it works perfectly again.

Julian