[DeTomaso] Ignition switch

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 02:53:44 EST 2015

In a message dated 11/11/15 23 46 47, edducati at mac.com writes:

> My friend in New Zealand needs an ignition switch for his 1974 Pantera
> Euro spec GTS. Does anybody have one with the key. Please let me know as soon
> as possible and what price you want and how much for shipping to New
> Zealand.
>

>>>You're talking about taking coals to Newcastle.

The Pantera ignition switch is lifted directly from period European Fords
(Escort, '71-'73 Capri etc.) which are comparatively rare in the US, but were
and are common in the antipodes.

There should be plenty of sources of parts for those cars there, including
the ignition switch.   They cost a fortune from Pantera sources....