[DeTomaso] 11th month, 11th day, 11th hour

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Wed Nov 11 17:26:05 EST 2015

I totally understand the sacrifices of our veterans. When my son was born at the Naval Hospital in Oakland, I saw more servicemen in wheelchairs with no legs, arms and other parts, than anyone can imagine. That is why I always celebrate and honor this day! God bless our military, past and present, your service is much appreciated and God bless America!

Sent from Effie's iPhone