[DeTomaso] 11th month, 11th day, 11th hour

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Nov 11 10:00:27 EST 2015

Today is Veterans Day or a variation of this name in your country. Please
take a moment to think of the men and woman that have served to make us all
free today. God Bless You All.

Then please take a moment to think of and pray for our Pantera brother, Hugh
Boyd Casey who is fighting his own health battle right now. He may not have
served in the military but his family sure has! From West Point graduates,
Camp Casey in South Korea, General Casey, help in designing the Pentagon ,
WWI and Civil War veterans, on and on. A very very long history of ensuring
freedom over all the world. Boyd had sent me his family history, but it is
lost on my computer, as I wanted to share that with you today.

God Bless you Boyd, my friend and brother.

Larry Homolak