[DeTomaso] New Cleveland block update...

Timothy Meyer fordmachinist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:00:55 EST 2015

I just wanted to take a minute to update how we are sitting on the new
Cleveland block.

The foundry contacted me today and said that I could come out to their
location and pick up a couple samples of our Track Boss
8.2 intake manifold.

At that time we will be bringing them 2 blocks to show them what pattern
changes we are requesting.
Nothing new from when we last talked, just making sure we get a solid bulk
head, enough material for the
1-piece rear main seal.
Sounds like our pattern for the Track Boss block is going into the pattern
show this week to start on our upgrades.

There are other items that I cannot mention at this point, but when possible
I will share with you all.

***We are also very happy to announce that we have "teamed up" with Racetec
Pistons and Molnar crankshafts and connecting rods. We will be using these
product exclusively in any of the Track Boss engine we build***

Again, the first casting is due to showcase at the PRI show.
AT this point we will be happy just to get the pattern updated and have a
couple castings.

If all machines well, we should hopefully be rocking and rolling late
December/early January.