[DeTomaso] $1.5 million Ferrari wrecked

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:15:04 EST 2015

Misfortune is what happened to the folks who owned the stuff he
crashed into. Poetic justice is what happened to the driver, and I
also find it hilarious.  Lucky no one was hurt.  Downtown traffic is
not the place to shut off safety functions and floor it, dumbass.
 Sent using Hushmail
On November 8, 2015 at 2:59 PM, "Scott Bell"  wrote:I don't know... I
don't find anything "hilarious" about someone else's misfortune...