[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 11:40:18 EST 2015

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 8:32 PM, Chuck and Linda Huber <lindahuber at cox.net>
wrote:

Maybe spending some of the POCA surplus on hiring a professional to scan
> (or upload) and sort / categorize every newsletter would be a good use of
> some of the funds?
>
> Information is what is valuable - I would love to be able to easily search
> the contents of this email forum. Cataloging the POCA newsletters and
> Profiles in an indexed, searchable archive would be a tremendous asset to
> our club.

Chuck, that was one of the main purposes of the web site. Get 5% of the
members to sign a petition for changing the POCA By-Laws. It should ask for
a functioning, feature rich, maintainable and secure website and a POCA
Board level position to manage it, similar to the Profiles and Newsletter
editors. It's time Members to start demanding some accountability by the
Board.

Jeff
6559