[DeTomaso] Front Brake Bias, was Re: Fuel injection system and brakes question

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 17:52:00 EST 2015

I hope no one has a Pantera proportioning valve fail as mine did. I had no front brakes, only rear. It occurred on very wet pavement, and caused car to swap ends and did thousands of dollars worth of damage. I will never trust another one.
 Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )