[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 12:50:21 EST 2015

absolutely.

-------------- next part --------------
   absolutely.

   On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 11:22 AM, B Hower via DeTomaso
   <[1]detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

     A  A And could one print a copy of an article for use in their shop?
     A  A Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may
     not be
     A  A ! )
     A  A
     A __________________________________________________________________
     A  A From: Dick Koch <[2]arkoch at earthlink.net>
     A  A To: DeTomaso Mail List <[3]DeTomaso at poca.com>
     A  A Sent: Friday, November 6, 2015 3:11 PM
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters /
     Profiles

   A  A Judy, I really don't understand the problem with providing the
   A  A newsletters electronically.
   A  A POCA doesn't need to send anything to anybody.A  The publication
   should
   A  A be made available on the POCA website, with member only access if
   A  A limited access is desired.A  If a member wanted to have a printed
   copy,
   A  A then they could do so.A  If a member didn't have access to the
   internet
   A  A (I find it hard to believe that anyone that has a Pantera or an
   A  A interest
   A  A in one and is a member doesn't have access to the internet) and
   wanted
   A  A a
   A  A hard copy then they would have to pay for that delivery service.A
   Most
   A  A all organizations, for profit or otherwise, are going this route,
   both
   A  A to reduce cost and provide more timely service to its customers.
   A  A An archive of all the Newsletters could be maintained, with an
   index by
   A  A year and topic, with free access granted to those that were
   members at
   A  A the time of the newsletters, Plus for new members that wanted to
   have
   A  A access to old newsletters and certain topics, POCA could charge a
   fee
   A  A for that access.
   A  A POCA reduces substantially the cost to mail the newsletters,
   provides
   A  A an
   A  A additional asset to produce income, drives members to the POCA
   website,
   A  A provides a way to reduce the membership fees, and generates a
   great
   A  A sales incentive for members to sign up.
   A  A Dick Koch - Atlanta
   A  A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
   A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   A  A DeTomaso mailing list

     A  A [1][4]DeTomaso at poca.com
     A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.)
     A  A use the links above.