[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 6 20:07:35 EST 2015

Then start counting your days my friend.  LOL  ;-))   The music industry said the same thing.
Music on the Internet.  Crazy!  Rockets to the moon (Dr Goddard), you're crazy.

<just messin' with ya>  ;-)

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead