[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 6 20:01:03 EST 2015

You do not have to actually SEND the newsletter.  You can put it on the POCA website and
only send a LINK to it.   PDF format is best, for local storage, like I do.

If you want to make it secure, you can protect the webpage (htaccess), then only accept access to those
that you have sent the link to.  You can also force them to login, but that may annoy some people.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead