[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Fri Nov 6 19:07:53 EST 2015

Dick:I agree with all that you say, and the scary thing is, I seem to all the time on Facebook also.You sir need to get all that paper and info together, for all of us. You are not going to live forever and who better than you to clean it all up.I too have been getting the newsletter via email for over a year.

Cheers,
Bill MooreIncendium SupplyCalgary