[DeTomaso] Above All Else!

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 19:07:01 EST 2015

Dear Boyd,
I send you my love, prayers, and positive thoughts, always!

Laurie

    Boyd Casey     boyd411 at gmail.com
    Thu Nov  5 21:28:43 MST 2015

Dear Pantera brothers. I need to sell my Pantera. My cancer is gaining on
me and I'M AFRAID MY TIME IS LIMITED. IT HAS A NEW DAN JONES , DAVE MCLAIN
600+ HP ENGINE . New Stainless gas tank, new McLeod double disc clutch,
Brembo 911 Turbo calipers, coleman rotors, custom hats. Custom made 3 piece
forged alloy wheels, custom powder coated arms , Poly graphite bushings,
All new Bushings and ball joints. 180 degree headers, dual cnc aluminum
brake master cylinders with balance bar, CNC aluminum long throw clutch
master, Dennis quella  Konis with coil overs
Nitto 501 18" on front and 19" on back only 300 miles since new motor.
Insured for $95,000Q  Sacrifice sale. Send questions and requests for
pictures. A-3 Heads ported and polished. AC condenser moved to front of car
. Blows ice cold. Too much to list.
Boyd