[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Thomas Törnblom tipo874 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 17:39:29 EST 2015

Thank you for sending me electronic copies of the newsletter Jack.

I have an old, but high quality color laser printer and I print them double sided and get the benefit of color photos in much higher quality than the newsletters that come by mail.

I used to think that I would only accept them printed, but I could survive receiving the newsletter electronically.

Profiles is another story though, I still prefer the printed copies there.

Cheers,
Thomas