[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Nov 6 17:26:26 EST 2015

I, too, greatly prefer paper copies of the monthly newsletter and Profiles.
Sincerely,
ChrisPast President, Panteras Northwest

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 13:55:21 -0800
To: detomaso at poca.com
From: audionut at hushmail.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Hear, hear! The glossy mag and the newsletter in the mail is
everything to me.  Without these, I'm out. Save money?  Is the club
insolvent or something?
 Sent using Hushmail
On November 6, 2015 at 1:47 PM, "Douglas Kelm"  wrote:No hard copies
of publications = no membership for me! I'm not a luddite by
any means, but the day the magazine industry goes completely paperless
is
the day the world (as I know and like it) ends!

Doug (25 mag subscriptions, and counting) Kelm