[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 6 16:11:22 EST 2015

Judy, I really don't understand the problem with providing the
newsletters electronically.

POCA doesn't need to send anything to anybody.  The publication should
be made available on the POCA website, with member only access if
limited access is desired.  If a member wanted to have a printed copy,
then they could do so.  If a member didn't have access to the internet
(I find it hard to believe that anyone that has a Pantera or an interest
in one and is a member doesn't have access to the internet) and wanted a
hard copy then they would have to pay for that delivery service.  Most
all organizations, for profit or otherwise, are going this route, both
to reduce cost and provide more timely service to its customers.

An archive of all the Newsletters could be maintained, with an index by
year and topic, with free access granted to those that were members at
the time of the newsletters, Plus for new members that wanted to have
access to old newsletters and certain topics, POCA could charge a fee
for that access.

POCA reduces substantially the cost to mail the newsletters, provides an
additional asset to produce income, drives members to the POCA website,
provides a way to reduce the membership fees, and generates a great
sales incentive for members to sign up.

Dick Koch - Atlanta