[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Nov 6 15:01:43 EST 2015

This sure sounds like an easy way to save monies immediately.  Jack (or
somebody else) could just create a distribution list of everybody who
prefers electronic and remove them from the print/mailing list.  Pretty
obvious when an email goes bad. It bounces back. Heck, adding a paragraph
in the next few newsletters asking those who prefer electronic over hard
copy to email where they want it to go.  Problem solved.

Dang, I should be problem solver.

Rob

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 2:43 PM, fastgrandma <fastgrandma at aol.com> wrote:

> Rob, the seed was planted long ago!  Jack has been sending the Newsletters
> electronically to all the foreign members - other than a couple who do NOT
> use computers for well over a year. This has save POCA a good amount of
> money. It is being worked on to do all members who would prefer this
> method; the major problem is making sure all the email addresses are
> correct which takes time. This is also complicated by those who's server
> will not accept a large mailing.
>
> Personally I'd never accept an electronic Profiles; those really need to
> be read in hand. Proofing it online has definitely shown me that I was
> correct on that issue. :)
>
> Judy

   electronic over hard copy to email where they want it to go.A  Problem
   solved.
   Dang, I should be problem solver.A
   RobA
   On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 2:43 PM, fastgrandma <[1]fastgrandma at aol.com>
     Rob, the seed was planted long ago!A  Jack has been sending the
[...]

Detomaso Forum Managed by
POCA
DeTomaso mailing
list