[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 14:43:16 EST 2015

Rob, the seed was planted long ago!  Jack has been sending the Newsletters electronically to all the foreign members - other than a couple who do NOT use computers for well over a year. This has save POCA a good amount of money. It is being worked on to do all members who would prefer this method; the major problem is making sure all the email addresses are correct which takes time. This is also complicated by those who's server will not accept a large mailing.

Personally I'd never accept an electronic Profiles; those really need to be read in hand. Proofing it online has definitely shown me that I was correct on that issue. :)

Judy