[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 6 11:51:33 EST 2015

I agree.  Some people will always like hard copies.  No doubt.

For me personally, I LOVE the hi-res graphics (mostly space pics) on my 2x 27" monitors.
Far better than any print could ever match.  But, again, that's just me.  Your mileage
may vary.   ;-))  Gone are the days when we have to dumb-down the graphics images for
print.  Also, you can zoom in on any detail you want to see.

Thanks for the seque:
For those interested (space nuts) here here is a link to Terabytes of Hi-Res images we get
down every day.  Some of them I take.  ;-)

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/index.html

For water on Mars we have an incredible camera on MRO (Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter)
called Hi-Rise.

http://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/

Sorry for the NPC.  I just get excited talking about space.  ;-)   (and Pantera's)

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead