[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

MSM Contractors david at msmcontractors.org
Fri Nov 6 11:05:57 EST 2015

I have moved all my meetings to paperless as well.

HOWEVER, I do enjoy my magazines such as POCA and Aviation Consumer in hard copies.

There is something about the tactile experience when reading a good article or the photographs of a quality print product.

It is not like we do not have the money.

I would like to keep hard copies.

Thank you,

David Finley