[DeTomaso] Electronic Delivery of newsletters / Profiles

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Nov 6 09:40:21 EST 2015

My POCA publication arrived yesterday.  Nice work.  Has any discussion been
had yet about distributing these electronically?  I can see a cost savings
but I can also see it being easier to pirate (forwarding to non-paying
enthusiasts).  It is nice to have the hard copies, but could they be
published online in a secured area on the POCA server that could be
indexed?  Printing could be done at the choice of the member.

How much does it cost to print/send each distribution?
How much time does somebody have to spend to make distribution happen?

Just planting a seed.