[DeTomaso] You want Pantera Content... okay here goes...

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 10:54:51 EST 2015

that made me laugh so hard.
I spent lots of time in Italy and believe it or not,thats exactly how it would go.

Peter

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com

Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 08:49:04 -0500
From: spkorb at gmail.com
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] You want Pantera Content... okay here goes...

I've noticed my Fiat (well, at least it's Italian) doesn't start below 60
degrees C.  It floods out really easily and it is hard to get it just right
but I'm working on the method.  I *don't* pump the pedal once on cold days
but I *do* pull the choke (running a Webber but I don't think my 60CFM
coffee cup really qualifies) and it will burble to life if I'm quick about
modulating the pedal as it sputters.  Between that and the distributor
being sensitive to moisture I thought I should go all electronic... but do
I really want to bring an old Fiat out in crappy weather?

I think the Italian's had it right.  If it's too cold, the car doesn't
start.  Then you shrug your shoulders, go back in the villa and open
another bottle of wine.  Your boss will understand.  His car didn't start
either :)

sean

   check out our website at:   [1]www.whitehorseranch.com

--
Sean Korb spkorb at spkorb.org [6]http://www.spkorb.org

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com
   subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
   above.