[DeTomaso] You want Pantera Content... okay here goes...

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Nov 5 09:11:13 EST 2015

Laurie,

It is a very simple thing to do on a carb that does not have a choke
circuit. You must press the accelerator the precise number of millimeters to
allow the accelerator pumps in the card to richen the mixture to allow the
motor to start.

The problem is 1mm to less and it will not start, 1mm to much and it will
flood.

I did have a car one time that I had to keep a set of plugs on the furnace
keeping warm. Run out and put them in and it would start right up!

Larry (oh when they start) - Cleveland