[DeTomaso] You want Pantera Content... okay here goes...

JEFFREY COBB jeffcobb1 at me.com
Thu Nov 5 06:18:21 EST 2015

Laurie,
Seems like the comedy team did not address your problem.
-Do have first turn over consistent
s-plug spark?
-How many seconds of spin before it catches?
-Do you have a gas stench when no start and a brown/grey exhaust start up cloud?
-Do you have a square start up? Meaning on its first fire up does the engine take over and run learn and fine.
-How is your carb choke function doing?
    Sounds like a dry carb throat cold start and the Webers venturi velocity is too low to pull in fuel the extra distance through the S-charger. I assume it is a positive not a centrifugal unit.
   Sounds like a choke calibration or its addition needs to happen.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514

Jeff Cobb Auto Works