[DeTomaso] Pair of NOS Goodyear Arriva Tires

DtomasoCat at aol.com DtomasoCat at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 22:50:36 EST 2015

I have a pair of New-Old-Stock Goodyear Arriva tires that I just  listed on
Ebay.  They still have paper tags on the tread.  You  decide what they are
worth.  Starting price is $9.99 and there is no  reserve....can't ask for a
better deal than that.  Tons of photos and  information at Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371480604227?item=371480604227&viewitem=&sspagename=
ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

If the link doesn't work for you just do an Ebay search for "NOS Goodyear
Arriva".

Best regards,

Jim