[DeTomaso] You want Pantera Content... okay here goes...

cuvee cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 4 20:19:29 EST 2015

-------- Original message --------
From: Laurie Ferrari via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com>
Date: 11/04/2015  4:36 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] You want Pantera Content... okay here goes...

Who has interesting suggestions on cold starting a supercharged engine with Electromotive Ignition and Webers?
It loves to start immediately when it's a bit warmed up outside but a little testy early in the morning when I want to get to one of these shows that starts before 7 a.m. Keep in mind it doesn't snow here... 40's to 60's is about the morning temp.
I've already gotten some handy advice from one VIP but I'd be open to hearing other opinions if you're knowledgeable about such a set up.
Laurie

   Who has interesting suggestions on cold starting a supercharged engine
   with Electromotive Ignition and Webers?
   It loves to start immediately when it's a bit warmed up outside but a
   little testy early in the morning when I want to get to one of these
   shows that starts before 7 a.m. Keep in mind it doesn't snow here...
   40's to 60's is about the morning temp.
   I've already gotten some handy advice from one VIP but I'd be open to
   hearing other opinions if you're knowledgeable about such a set up.
   Laurie

   Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S(R)4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone