[DeTomaso] You want Pantera Content... okay here goes...

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 19:36:57 EST 2015

Who has interesting suggestions on cold starting a supercharged engine with Electromotive Ignition and Webers?
It loves to start immediately when it's a bit warmed up outside but a little testy early in the morning when I want to get to one of these shows that starts before 7 a.m. Keep in mind it doesn't snow here... 40's to 60's is about the morning temp.
I've already gotten some handy advice from one VIP but I'd be open to hearing other opinions if you're knowledgeable about such a set up.
Laurie