[DeTomaso] Warning actual Pantera content - Chip Foose Pantera at SEMA

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:01:01 EST 2015

Crap photos, agreed, but the car looks very nice.  SEMA seems an odd
place for Chip to showcase a Pantera build.   Are we even a SEMA
market?  Excluding my Holley/Dogbone set-up, nearly everything I ever
bought came from our own little crowd.
 Sent using Hushmail
On November 4, 2015 at 12:25 PM, "Scott Carpenter"  wrote:I hadn't
seen any mention of the unveiling of the Chip Foose Pantera at
SEMA.

Here is a link to an article on Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords:

http://www.mustangandfords.com/events/1511-chip-foose-pantera-revealed-at-sema-2015-in-las-vegas/

With all the attention (controversy) a few years ago to the Ring
Brothers
Pantera, I think Chip Foose did a pretty tasteful yet fairly tame
update to
his Pantera.  The pictures aren't the best but I really like the
wheels. I
wonder if he will make them available for sale to Pantera owners.

Sorry to interrupt the important club discussions with actual car
content...

Back to lurking mode,
Scott