[DeTomaso] POCA Voting Finale

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 16:51:23 EST 2015

Ok AJ...Those were kind of like Bill Nye instructions, but i managed to do it... btw you did say "bottle" ..... right?

http://billnye.com/?billnyeresourcetax=home-demos

But maybe I should have saved the bottle to celebrate the newly elected officers.

Open a bottle of dark grape juice (a dark red wine might be substituted).  Dip your index finger into the juice or wine.  Drink the remaining juice or wine.
Congratulations, you are done voting.  :)
Asa  Jay