[DeTomaso] POCA ELECTION VOTING

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Wed Nov 4 16:35:02 EST 2015

I mentioned the PI Forum, and somebody with too much time on his hands and not a whole lot of tolerance for different POVs immediately wrote "then why don't you go there". My point was that it's a superior tool, and I've used it for years. I've now stopped using it except for tour updates. For technical advice I've given up on PI Forum, because of two "contributors" in there that seems to reply to every post and IMO haven't got a clue what they're talking about. Sometimes they give advice to newcomers that's simply dangerous. So I try to get my tech help here instead where people are more qualified and only post if they actually know what they're talking about‎.

So my dream is of course: PI Forum like tool for the people on this list. I have a dream...

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.