[DeTomaso] POCA

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:13:43 EST 2015

>From an email by Larry Finch:

I KNOW POCA bylaws require a candidate to be a member in good standing at
time of election.
And, I am pretty sure POCA bylaws require any elected officer to remain a
POCA member.
If they don't, that is something that needs to be fixed.

Larry -

>>>Larry, as it turns out the by-laws are silent on membership for on-going
officers. And silence in this case would be deemed to be intentional since
it was clearly defined for Chapter Officers and for members running for
office but not on-going Board members. It would be nice to be able to
assume otherwise but that's not how it works. You are right, the By-Laws
should be changed.

Jeff