[DeTomaso] POCA

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 21:02:58 EST 2015

Jeff wrote:

……..*I am currently on the POCA Board of Directors but I have let my membership
lapse and am no longer a member……….

I KNOW POCA bylaws require a candidate to be a member in good standing at time of election.

And, I am pretty sure POCA bylaws require any elected officer to remain a POCA member.
If they don’t, that is something that needs to be fixed.

If so, Jeff would be now in violation of those bylaws.

Larry -