[DeTomaso] Fw: My thoughts about Michael Shortt for POCA president

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:04:36 EST 2015

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 5:05 PM, fastgrandma <fastgrandma at aol.com> wrote:

many of us who've been involved a lot longer than you have know exactly
> who've done things and who've not done - or more importantly somewhat hurt
> the club. Therefore we know all the people on the board way better than I
> believe you do.

If this was addressed to me, I've been an owner since 1975 and have been a
member off and on since the beginning. I was president of my local chapter
for many years and am still on that Board. I've been on the POCA Board and
I've seen what the Board has done. It's time to shake things up - POCA
needs new leadership.

Jeff
6559