[DeTomaso] Fuel injection system and brakes question

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:51:28 EST 2015

The heavy and ugly is not that relevant to me (my idea of a beauty is
either an M35A2 or an H1) so...

I will be buying shortly the 4 wheel kit, thanks you for the excellent
explanations, once we have the car on the lift to inspect the potential
damage the locked front right caliper did to the rotor.

-------------- next part --------------
[...]

   leave it there for nowa|

   The other inexpensive kit we sell, for $995.00, A is 4 Wilwood Calipers
   over stock rotors. This is another very popular kit. The main advantage
   for doing the fronts is the weight savings, the availability of
   multiple brake pad compounds, the availability of re-build parts in the
   future and the ability to build on the investment with compatibility to
   future upgrades, like bigger rotors, etca|

   The stock e-brake it retained for both of these kits. If it works today
   it can be left as your e-brake. BUT, it is heaving and ugly (if that
   matters to you). There are many options for an e-brake available. IPSCO
   makes a bolt on e-brake that works very well. Wilwood makes several
   cable actuated brakes that would work well and then there is the stock
   unit.

   I will be coming out with a new e-brake shortly that I will be adding
   to my existing kits for those that want to replace the ugly stock unit
   with a more modern unit that isnat too expensive. More to come on that
   later.

   Let me know if you have any questions.

   Take care, Scott

   Scott Bell

   SACC Restorations

   [2]951-461-2190

   [3]http://www.saccrestorations.net

   Could you please be so kind to describe a bit
   [5]http://www.saccrestorations.net/pantera-caliper-upgrade-kit-for-stoc
   k-rotors/

   My concerns:

   1. I am cheap (yeah, I know, I should not be a Pantera owner, but it is
   an imperfect world)

   2. I am trying not to get killed

   3. If I purchase this kit, will I lose the e-brake ? (some Toyota
   loving ass will fail the car at inspections)

   4. If I have to keep the stock calipers for e-brake, can I buy just a
   front kit ? (#1 and #3 come to mind)

   Thanks,

   On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Scott Bell
   Where are you buying your Wilwood brakes from. 6K is INSANE!!!
   Please check-out some of our offerings. What is listed here is not all
   the kits we offer.
   SACC Restorations has the wideset range of brake products available for
   the Pantera at the best prices.
   Check some of them out at:
   [7]http://www.saccrestorations.net/brake-kits-1/
   Take care, Scott